OblivionRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion Ragnarok Online Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gm-Adrian
Gm-Adrian

Number of posts : 26
Job/Hobbies : nothing.
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Admin Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Admin Announcement   Admin Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:46 am

Forum Rules
This is a general list of rules that apply to this forum, please consider all of these when posting. Failure to do so may result in a banning.

1. Post in the appropriate forum. This should be common sense, as why someone would post a Thief question in the Off-Topic forum is beyond me. If your post applies to more then 1 forum category, choose the one that best applies to your topic.

2. Do not start random flame wars, every once and a while someone will come along who deserves a good flaming, but try to keep it to a minimum.

3.Do not register multiple accounts here.

4.Do not spam in not Spam threads. What is spam you ask? Spam, is simply the posting of irrelevancies. It is either a new topic that has absolutely no discussion potential, or a reply which attempts to demean a thread of it's own discussion potential. It is often a futile attempt to raise one's post count. If you reply with just a smilie face, or "lol", "haha" etc, that is also spam. You can spam in Spam Threads.

5.Do not advertise another server here!.

Keep follow the rules. lol!

Admin Announcement SphereRO1
Back to top Go down
http://OblivionRO.com
nautotsasa
Monk
Monk
nautotsasa

Number of posts : 95
Job/Hobbies : Tennis Player,Playing Tennis
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Admin Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Announcement   Admin Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:41 am

Please Close This so that they cannot spam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/princeoftennis

Admin Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OblivionRO :: Community :: General-
Jump to: