OblivionRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion Ragnarok Online Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting Bugs, This Thread will help to reduce bugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gm Phoenix
Gm Phoenix

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Reporting Bugs, This Thread will help to reduce bugs Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Bugs, This Thread will help to reduce bugs   Reporting Bugs, This Thread will help to reduce bugs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:55 am

Hey everyone, need your help gathering information about bugs so we can fix them.
Here's a simple format to post the bug with and then an explanation on the format.
Please only post a bug if you can re-produce the bug, meaning you can do it over and over.

Server:SphereRO (High Rate)
Bug Name or NickName:
Bug Description:

Ok so first is servers, basically post all the server(s) you know this exists on, simple right? Next is the Bug Name or NickName, if you don't have one, make one up:P. Then lastly is the description. Please try to be detailed as possible, but at the same time keep it as short as possible. If it's to long I might discard it.

Lastly, I will delete posts as a bug is fixed, and lock the thread when I feel there is getting to be to much for me to do:P. Anyways, thanks for any help.

P.S.
If there is any bug that is an exploit, allowing you to gain an advantage over other players, please pm me it instead of posting it here. Not reporting stuff like this can also result in a ban.

By:GM Team ~Thanks~ study
Back to top Go down

Reporting Bugs, This Thread will help to reduce bugs
Page 1 of 1